注册
查看: 1892|回复: 1

相亲记 meet her mother on the first date

[复制链接]
鲜花(55) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2020-3-22 17:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
2 e6 J- n2 g, ^: h* D& W4 \. Q& I
We met on Internet, she told me that I look much taller than the actual length of my body when she saw a  piece of video of me in the gym, i took it as  compliment and encouraged to take two hour ride to go to downtown meeting  her over there by LRT and subway.
6 T( F- X! T$ D0 lLets give it  a shot and see where it goes, i assured myself uncertainly.
' A) k4 |" b% Q/ V5 G. _She came down from her new apartment which was under renovation, and greeted me at the front entrance door. She grinned shyly, wore a long coat,  slender body, big dark eyes, high straight lovely nose ,creammy white  skin with an obvious thin layer of make ups ,I was fascinated and truly appreciated her effort , my heart skipped a beat,but I kept myself composed and pretended that there is nothing disturbed inside.4 k" i5 M' S5 q7 d4 z" e5 Q7 n
A guy was working on tile floor in the living room, so she brought a chair and a little stool to the other room and we  sat down in there.  I don't remember  how we began exactly but everything started smoothly and  naturally. She used up all of her saving for the down payment and carries  1,000,000 yuan mortgage for this two bedroom condo. The money for renovation was borrowed from  relatives and friends.: X5 x, v: Y" w3 L! u
Her first boyfriend at the same college left her on the excuses of family pressure . A Japanese entrepreneur pursued after her and  promised her a single house  somewhere, she refused the deal of  trade for love and regretted  now.2 h; A; W- y( S
"i would've had a house if i had accepted him", she mumbled to herself.
+ }1 A8 x. }+ h& X. H( B: q0 hI like her stories , but i held my curiosity ,  not to delve on the information about that rich Japanese.7 `+ |7 F. r+ F( r' A: ~
"Do you mind if I have a cigarette? "
3 G2 T. w" y) Z, h( v# ^She  smiled embarrassingly. It surprised me and caught me off guard, I'm the antagonist of smoke always.7 h* ]2 `: l7 n/ B6 C/ k
"Sure, no worries ,go ahead" ,i said  it without a hint of hesitation and attitude. She took out a pack of smoke from nowhere and lit one expertly  between her index and middle fingers , she inhaled deeply in one full  breath and puffed  plumes out of her nostrils like  two industrial chimneys. I pulled her hand over to take a close look when she finished ,a typical smoker's fingers , she laughed with bearing teeth, they are the same color of her fingers and randomly spread in her mouth, beauty is tarnished instantly by the yellowness and untidiness .
( \& U5 V6 Q: V- P- t  B" a dentist will fix them "   instinct got me and i asked her recklessly.
8 m0 a2 F* w' s' F7 U! eHer face turned a  shade of redness that makes her very charming and intoxicating  , affection and  delight permeated and filled every corner of this limited space.
8 w( _/ o6 `" v+ p! G"I did" her tone indicated uneasiness  and awkwardness.
  L$ k3 ^* c& y6 x" E"really?but they....." i speak silently in my mind." s/ ^% W$ }( u7 B2 n7 [
Time slides away unnoticed when you sit there with someone you enjoy being together.: w+ W7 ]8 U* o4 r4 @8 i- f5 @
"what would you like for lunch ? i know a restaurant nearby, their noodles is a big hit  and very nice,tasty." she suggested .
; n9 s$ D, p' c- a; @* z3 ki,'m not suppose to be cheap on the first date, noodle is definitely not on the menu.: b, P+ q- f0 q! H
"Ah...I'm not quite sure around here, would you get me somewhere a little bit better than noodles?", i looked into her deep,infatuated eyes directly , felt being drawn closer by them.
0 B2 L8 W4 Z' c( e2 CFive minutes later we were walking on the way toward our lunch,  talking and laughing over silly stuff, it's a bone chilling winter day in December in the city of Dalian , but still so many pedestrians on the street ,sometimes our hands touched inadvertantly , i felt like a current electrified through me and longed to grab her tiny hand into mine.
# X% L/ a8 n6 ]. \8 {$ c"Mom, what are you doing here?" she exclaimed to a white haired woman on a crutch suddenly.9 }* u' `: S( x  r
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2020-3-23 13:58 | 显示全部楼层
坐等更新!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-3-29 06:24 , Processed in 0.176745 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.