找回密码
 注册
查看: 634|回复: 1

【好物推荐】太阳能车载香薰

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2022-4-23 23:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
·INNOVATIVE DESIGN AIR REFRESHER: The device will self-rotate under the sun light and it will release the fresh odor through the spinning turbo look fan.& _/ y/ s" X* z& u0 Q4 B: i
·LONG LASTING FRAGRANCE: Comparing to other equivalent materials like balms or liquid perfume, refined oil last longer and easy to carry with or store.
" M! l! a: |) c/ y·CLEAN & CLEAR: The product will eliminate smokes or other bad smells instantly while you are daily driving. It’ll make your brain fresh that you can drive safely.! H+ g) B9 {+ y5 _- t  E' ~9 X' D
·EXCLUSIVE CRAFT: The main part of the product is made of aluminum with decent metallic colors. The high-quality designed craft makes your car look luxury.1 y+ Z! p; |/ U
·VARIOUS USE: The product can be put anywhere you want other than just in a car as a decoration. It will not occupy much space. It can also be a decent gift for families and friends.  p! c( j& I/ i4 k
% k* ~7 T' }9 k+ n, ]! D6 t5 ]6 k

: h" Q/ @; i# P) n6 B& A0 F- I
0 w% R2 |7 D) F3 n& Z& Y' \0 ^9 ^7 V
$ q2 `) b4 L- l, o
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-24 02:05 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-30 14:02 , Processed in 0.073717 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.