找回密码
 注册
查看: 967|回复: 2

[招聘信息] 诚聘储备前厅经理

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2022-5-16 20:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
请查看以下职位JD和要求,有意者请将个人简历发至:HR@liuyishouna.com,我们将尽快与您联系。谢谢!
, p& F; A' k, W) i& Q5 P& U; e+ _+ o% z, a
- r" v8 [$ ~+ }
Liuyishou Hotpot was founded in 2000, which is a famous enterprise specializing in management of hot pot chain and franchisees. It began as a corner shop and expanded to become a giant international food group with more than 1000 locations, covering 31 provinces in China, and many other places in the United States, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong etc. In 2014, Liuyishou chose the greater Vancouver area for our North America Head Office.
/ H$ Y2 x* {3 Z0 w' C6 C+ T3 \4 r2 h6 k  m- [# \  K: V- p
We are looking for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager in training. In this position the successful candidate must possess the ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and be able to adjust changing priorities. They should be adept in their ability to quickly shift perspectives and approach relationships and business transactions accordingly.
2 F; w) L. \- h4 ?% [- B1 t  Z5 G( q1 u; u
Responsibilities:6 J' D: r3 k" M# Z5 w( O2 ]

+ d6 k% C8 ^; U' F& S! C8 v- Ensuring a unique and genuine guest experience by empowering staff to resolve issues, while acting as a supportive and active leader who will manage situations as they evolve.  i* J1 t  W0 k' Z' o

9 l0 }0 I/ g/ n- Monitoring and managing service, quality, health + safety and cleanliness.
; c$ }( V" U. B7 g$ I
7 `' I; g" u* a$ E! C( R- Working in tandem with the server team to ensure all reservations are input correctly and honoured in a timely fashion, to maximize restaurant yield and guest experiences.
1 `* D, T7 {) S# E/ G" W0 }$ _$ t0 T; S- W
- Ensuring that during all our services, each of our guests are treated with the utmost hospitality.
" k) ^/ R% ~6 f6 E0 s6 A: X
/ v  A/ a0 B% _- Coordinate between the front and back of house to achieve store operation goals
8 m: q+ S$ ~2 }" S% v) Z
. w% z* a' O7 L3 ^" K2 B3 o- Finding opportunities to develop relationships with repeat guests to capture return business in the neighbourhood/ community.+ G( ^1 m6 Y: q& ^; z

9 Q3 v7 J! K3 ^" y4 x! W$ {' C: x- Maintaining a strong focus on achieving and/or exceeding revenue targets, within acceptable labor cost
# P7 p' D2 h. i9 o( S5 d4 Y5 r4 q5 ~# J+ [3 v4 c
- Planning marketing events of single stores and implement the events from company marketing department
* \9 S2 `9 b2 u! i
' V' m4 P0 J6 l4 O  x% T- Handle emergency and report timely
, T/ G6 w; A6 G! t6 Q1 }- ^: {: ~; M- D" P
- Completing other assignment from restaurant general manager
8 p! U6 Z7 m5 e% K0 m1 ?0 s& O# o2 I. b
Skills and Qualifications:3 B% [5 y0 e. K4 v

7 D2 g  x$ @3 f" x' P1 D- 2-3 years of progressive management experience in a restaurant environment; B; [( C& {0 R& Z' Z9 h/ O8 [
" f" T0 e; w+ q$ Q9 i9 A3 ]
- Strong sense of customer service, can handle customer complaints; ^& l, `4 N( @+ Z! R! z

* v: v  i* Y3 {% x, F" d1 O4 U- Experienced trainer and mentor to staff teams.
; g9 K7 h0 E: z  A: L" W2 B
' A/ ?; O9 b/ J- Ability to multi-task, remain cool and keep up in a fast-paced environment.7 }# y( x3 p) y( J- Q0 X" ^

) ?" m. f! m1 @! J( N- Must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders (verbally and written) in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
6 g% w: Z5 l# b0 L: V0 r
' Q7 H2 G: T# [6 {; K- Strong sense of customer service, can handle customer complaints3 q6 h% G' r2 L; n# r
( `) ^- @6 U! e; s9 _! S
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends and holidays+ ?) L- y4 y7 A. v$ q1 e) l/ U/ U
7 Z, l  ]2 F7 W1 o1 t
We offer a competitive package, which includes Performance Bonuses, Insurance and high tip income to the right candidate. If you are interested in this position and would like to join and grow with Liuyishou North America, we encourage you to send a Cover Letter and Resume to us.
0 ^* ~4 V& I5 E4 ~6 b( ?: N9 B9 z" d) I" q- K& I3 j  o1 n! C) P$ e
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2022-6-20 09:35 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下帖子,谢谢大家!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2022-7-6 09:47 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下帖子,谢谢大家支持!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-19 10:27 , Processed in 0.353103 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.