[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-16 10:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
http://www.edmontonstreetfest.com/2007/' N4 |: r1 ]7 N3 ?9 I
. v" C, U! u- N
Volunteer Crews
7 R7 V7 V8 @8 L1 Z6 T) \, Y) Y% A5 u: s8 U# d
Audience Services: Provides information, aid and security on the site for everyone participating in the
: z0 |3 L+ C/ l4 mfestival.  q7 N7 _, [  h
Be Your Own Busker (ATB Big Top): Work with creative people who will teach patrons to juggle and3 Q1 O' r3 d, \! U
work the Diablo, play in a band and lots of other fun stuff. Duties include, helping at artist circles, craft+ |, D7 g$ E( j' B4 v: s' l
prep, door person, stagehand, and clean up." ^4 f1 ^  R: x3 J$ O6 ^
Chalk Chics: Festival goers will be asked to participate in chalk drawings. Volunteers will be helping the
/ D) j/ G' V% Y: Xartist by providing whatever support is needed for this activity. More details to come.
! g* u) @- f* kEnvironment: We need lots of volunteers to help ensure that the Square is kept looking beautiful for9 E; R! I( p1 V
visitors to the festival. We provide equipment and materials to help you dispose of garbage and sort the8 y. ]- ]0 B7 ~! v8 i" k; B
recyclables.
& R3 L+ d  T! O2 ^$ kFront of House: If you are well organized, like people, and can handle line up control and questions, be
$ E+ z3 f2 X( x4 kpart of the door crew for our three indoor theatre events. You must be able to work late into the evening.
7 I; l* C3 a- o1 V' x) oHospitality: The volunteers are off site in the host hotel looking after our artists and guests by providing
+ J5 ?# t% T6 h1 W+ b5 p4 kthem with delicious meals, snacks and beverages in the Hospitality Suite. Some heavy lifting and late
6 U! e$ l" k, J9 Ohours are part of this crew’s duties.3 t" L9 D# Z4 \1 _
Information: Inside the Info trailer, volunteers on this crew know everything there is to know about the1 ~# W% R/ Z3 i: g
festival - who, what, when where and how is their business. They also sell merchandise and provide6 U1 a$ E+ o; b$ w: m6 t
programs to visitors to the festival.
* ?) F3 U' P. |" m) PKids’ World: Enjoy some time entertaining the wee folks. Activities and games will be provided for
' F6 t, q) _  j0 leveryone coming to this area. Help our creative coordinators make this place an enjoyable experience.% |8 T+ u7 [7 X1 M- o
Office: Duties will include answering telephone inquiries about the festival, selling seats to the ticketed
! E: h. J% v% a1 c! b8 tevents and general office duties. Volunteers must have a good telephone manner and knowledge of the  i: k5 H5 o4 [; {& m* B+ Z% Z
festival., n4 v$ N4 U3 Z8 e
Site: Volunteers will help our Production manager and his assistant make sure all that the physical site is
: `+ O( p, F+ G% }1 Ooperating smoothly. From erecting tents to flying banners and putting up fencing, it is important that you
5 b$ q# e  d5 \2 O8 Iare physically fit and ready for any emergency.3 i) b* U2 x& d6 G
Stage: All volunteers who are helping with any theatrical productions must have some previous training
# t: h9 c( J. v' I, Zand/or understanding of back stage procedures.4 W2 e. j1 ^2 J7 k+ t6 }
Transportation: Volunteers 25 years of age with a clean driving license, (driver’s abstract will be
0 A  `* v2 ~. ]. ]required), will be asked to drive artists to and from various performance locations in the city as well as3 o" e5 G/ S, G7 l
airport arrivals and departures. Other duties include day to day pick ups and deliveries that the festival6 `' o8 h; I, ~. }0 m& ~
staff and artists may require. A good knowledge of the city is required.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-16 10:07 | 显示全部楼层
Volunteer requirements
4 C, Q& u* S# s: \0 J2 _! W. T* B# C) y- s2 Q  U% Y. H9 C
The Edmonton International Street Performers Festival agrees to provide adequate information and
. l5 D" C6 w0 @* {2 u1 T! x# cassistance for the volunteer to be able to meet his/her designated requirements.
$ C: c  V, c* ]* e3 {; X- v- XAs a volunteer, I agree:
8 y. U& l+ ^9 E: C7 o$ x· To adhere to the festival rules and procedures! N1 W  I1 Z3 I# P, f
· To meet the time and duty commitments (5 shifts/min. 20 hrs) scheduled by the coordinator or to) {. z! R/ Q- u7 Q- O( Y2 j# L
provide adequate notice of my absence to my coordinator so that alternate arrangements can be$ D$ z; W; G1 e; ^% ^
made5 V# H& w$ w8 [# B; ]" _, p% W
· To report to my crew coordinator for my assigned shifts
+ @  `, s* t/ _0 c/ T· To wear my festival name tag and T-shirt while on shift, representing the festival! n) K0 z4 ]# U
· To behave in a friendly and courteous manner when dealing with the public and other volunteers
0 a) M+ c7 H. m' o· Not to hold the festival or any of its representatives liable for any loss or damage to my person or/ C& V1 c0 z/ h- t' P
injury to my property that may occur during festival activities
+ }: e5 c3 K: W5 a9 x4 ~· Any violation of rules, written or oral, may result in termination of my volunteer duties.5 S+ x4 V" `5 @. h+ T1 a
- z# ?/ M1 b# Y' b

2 y$ r$ p) u0 lVolunteer Rights
/ q6 g1 ]1 i0 ?/ l2 uAs a volunteer you are entitled:
; U' l& J5 A5 j1 m4 p· To be treated with respect3 y; X  I! z: n
· To be properly informed about the festival, its expectations, procedures and rewards) s3 D! @% n* O' f, V" v. l
· To know what is expected of you and feel comfortable
# Y1 ~9 h/ V2 k1 [: b) m* c· To be recognized for your contribution
+ C5 D* o! p. T8 O: Q) K· To be treated fairly8 K" Z" B, M& D; U7 N
! F( q2 @$ E, l: ]0 P9 E7 `* l

$ n' u" i8 {( s) q! R# m9 @Volunteer Benefits; Y, m, I$ D$ S" a
· Commemorative festival T-shirt
8 w/ O  ?3 U8 Y4 k6 O) F1 S* k# ?· Identification Badge1 u, r, e" J" q( b$ d$ A
· Program
# J1 R% q0 t" I+ w& u2 [2 [· Snacks and beverages! h7 x! H5 P6 l' `
· Mid-festival draw for fabulous prizes" f% `  G3 W# z0 y  {
· Access to volunteer party the last night of the festival
& B+ S6 i$ p0 D" w, U1 ^· More prizes" N* D; D; q1 ?
· Access to watch the best street performers in the world
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-6-16 10:08 | 显示全部楼层
Edmonton International Street Performers Festival
; o- x8 R5 Y2 h) F" ?: C# }/ h: |6 s* G0 L" s3 X2 Q  k
650, 7 Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton, AB T5J 2V5
9 j' ^, L" E6 T8 m+ o6 d7 Rvolunteer@edmontonstreetfest.com or 780-425-5162
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-16 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(42) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-17 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-6-25 08:34 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-13 13:59 , Processed in 0.376883 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APC On.