ÕÒ»ØÃÜÂë
 ×¢²á
²é¿´: 2725|»Ø¸´: 0

ѧÖÐÎĻ᲻»áÓ°Ï캢×ÓµÄÓ¢ÎÄѧϰºÍÌá¸ß£¿ ѧÖÐÎĻ᲻»á²»ÀûÓÚº¢×ÓµÄÓ¢ÎÄѧϰ£¿£¨Ó¢ÎIJ

[¸´ÖÆÁ´½Ó]
ÏÊ»¨(0) ¼¦µ°(0)
·¢±íÓÚ 2005-2-24 18:19 | ÏÔʾȫ²¿Â¥²ã |ÔĶÁģʽ
ÀÏÑîÍŶӣ¬×·ÇóÍêÃÀ£»¿Í»§ÖÁÉÏ£¬·þÎñµ½Î»£¡
ѧÖÐÎĻ᲻»áÓ°Ï캢×ÓµÄÓ¢ÎÄѧϰºÍÌá¸ß£¿ ѧÖÐÎĻ᲻»á²»ÀûÓÚº¢×ÓµÄÓ¢ÎÄѧϰ£¿£¨Ó¢ÎIJÄÁÏ£©* y6 B$ M( q" d/ d' x/ }, ]

* X/ C! i7 f! w4 ]2 f' @0 i& bWhat effect will learning another language have on my child¡¯s English language skills?: v& Y$ n: A. Y* u
* {- h8 D) t2 d- L& S
Many parents worry that their children¡¯s English language skills will be affected by learning another language. The truth is that a child¡¯s English will not be harmed by learning another language and may even be improved!1 @4 j' E- Y" H1 G0 t1 R/ C+ j

6 o2 g+ e- a# @" H$ g2 TIn studies that looked at the effect of learning another language on the English language skills, the results have been positive. Students in second language programs readily transfer the skills they learn in one language to the other. They learn a lot about the English language by looking for similarities and differences between English and the language they are learning.  ! N' V6 R4 f8 |. \) P  y8 ~1 [- a
2 @; S% a- {- Z% s9 ?
All Alberta students take the same English language arts program and are expected to achieve the same standards. In early immersion programs, because of the initial focus on learning the second language, students do lag behind peers in the regular program in some English skills. However, they quickly catch up once they have had one or two years of English language arts. By Grade 5 or Grade 6, children in immersion programs do as well as or better than those in the English language program.
' j' d# H/ u7 v; ^# P
4 B- N( a, {" E9 P' H  S% c* YMany studies have found that English skills are actually enhanced by learning another language. Immersion and bilingual program students often outperform students in the regular program in some English skill areas.
5 Z- U+ H- r, j1 {' A( o5 y' i5 {1 A
Want to help improve your child¡¯s English language skills? Suggest learning another language!
ÄúÐèÒªµÇ¼ºó²Å¿ÉÒÔ»ØÌû µÇ¼ | ×¢²á

±¾°æ»ý·Ö¹æÔò

ÁªÏµÎÒÃÇ|СºÚÎÝ|ÊÖ»ú°æ|Archiver|°£µÂÃɶÙÖÐÎÄÍø

GMT-7, 2024-5-27 00:40 , Processed in 0.142075 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.