找回密码
 注册
查看: 576|回复: 0

Piano Lesson on Whyte Ave - Register NOW for fall 2017

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2017-8-5 09:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Accomplished pianist, piano teacher and writer have vacancies to accept children of all ages and adults. I am trained in the UK and Australia and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Piano Performing, Bachelor of Music with Honours from Trinity College of Music (TCM), London, UK; Licentiate Diploma (LRSM) Professional Credential from The Royal School of Music, UK, London AND Associate Diploma (A.Dip.A) from Australia Music Exam Board.
# `- n' e6 m! q: o+ }, ^
) V9 L' q4 F( Y' b% jPlease search my website:" D+ B: r' B2 A9 s. j* a
kim chang's piano studio - integrated$ \9 e7 j# p. t8 I

1 _+ t% P- B: u* \$ K, l16 years’ experience in piano teaching both in UK and Edmonton in music schools, adult learning institutes and private teaching
0 v7 h9 J3 b. ?2 i& a* T1 p; g
 Experience in preparing students for RCM exams and other accredited Examination Boards from the UK i.e. ABRSM, LCM and TCL# Y0 d' s3 ~' T) {

. y9 F  T. t% l6 b Teaching is based on European Approach in a fun conducive environment and on a Steinway and Son GRAND piano- _( f6 ^0 p2 b

; c: Y! j( D9 P. V% Z8 a Diagnostic to technical problem and provide effective solutions to mistakes so to raise the awareness and enhance learning experience5 G3 v- T7 j* ]& W+ V: ~
+ x2 ^+ D" ?, X
 Provide Practice management and wide variety of Learning Strategies to stimulate pupil to be responsive and commit to practice; B, M8 ^$ }; T6 \' P, p

' C  g  {7 }4 T& B Emphasis on musicianship and musicality using simultaneous learning approach
. i" i7 v" F8 n
8 V5 l0 l2 @# O( Z Lessons are versatile, accustom to students' need, teaches mainly Classical Music, incorporating jazz and pop Songs
* x5 K+ Z; c* i1 \  j
; f1 i- e. E2 ~( F% e. U Children of all ages and adults are welcome!4 S& y1 g/ n- s9 d/ U

* K3 M: J; }6 {( f7 F7 H& QTeacher will meet with student to ensure the best fit for best learning on the 1st lesson!
9 S: M5 v0 G- G+ u# i7 @+ v8 K) K  }0 E: A: M9 _
Please contact: KIM 780 655 6618
9 R! n( P% J9 ?* O: eEmail: pianomaestress@gmail.com
2 q( A! L: W4 N; O. ?2 I* y: {$ i
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-4-24 23:59 , Processed in 0.098664 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.